Terms of Service
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE AND THE SERVICES YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT.
RTG, LLC’s Services also include a review of your answers for completeness, spelling and grammar, and for internal consistency of names, addresses and the like. At no time do we review your answers for legal sufficiency, draw legal conclusions, provide legal advice or apply the law to the facts of your particular situation. RTG, LLC and its Services are not substitutes for the advice of an attorney.
This Site is not intended to create any attorney-client relationship, and your use of RTG, LLC does not and will not create an attorney-client relationship between you and RTG, LLC. Instead, you are and will be representing yourself in any legal matter you undertake through RTG, LLC’s document service.
When you open an account to use or access certain portions of the Site or the Services, you must provide complete and accurate information as requested on the registration form. You will also be asked to provide a user name and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use a third party’s account, user name or password at any time. You agree to notify RTG, LLC immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, user name or password. RTG, LLC shall not be liable for any losses you incur as a result of someone else’s use of your account or password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by RTG, LLC, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives due to someone else’s use of your account or password.
- Ownership. This Site is owned and operated by RTG, LLC. All rights, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds and images (the “Materials”) are owned either by RTG, LLC or by our respective third party authors, developers or vendors (“Third Party Providers”). Except as otherwise expressly provided by RTG, LLC, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted or distributed in any way and nothing on this Site shall be construed to confer any license under any of RTG, LLC’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
- Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to Web sites controlled by parties other than RTG, LLC (each a “Third Party Site”). RTG, LLC works with a number of partners and affiliates whose sites are linked with RTG, LLC. RTG, LLC is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services or use of any Third Party Site, any Web site accessed from a Third Party Site or any changes or updates to such sites.RTG, LLC makes no guarantees about the content or quality of the products or services provided by such sites. RTG, LLC is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. RTG, LLC is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by RTG, LLC of the Third Party Site. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a Third Party Site and agree that RTG, LLC is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such Third Party Site.
Resale of Agreements Prohibited:
By becoming a client of RTG, you agree that the documents and Agreements you obtain may only be used by you , they may not be used for your personal business use or used by you in connection with your client and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of RTG, LLC.
Rights and Responsibilities of RTG, LLC:
Although we cannot make an absolute guarantee of system security, RTG, LLC takes reasonable steps to maintain security. If you have reason to believe system security has been breached, contact us using the form to the right for help.
- NO WARRANTY. THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RTG, LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
RTG, LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. RTG, LLC SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL RTG, LLC, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, EVEN IF RTG, LLC HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless RTG, LLC, our officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site and the Materials.
- Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing RTG, LLC or using RTG, LLC’s document preparation Service, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit or that is provided or transmitted using your RTG, LLC user account.
- Compliance with Export Restrictions. You may not access, download, use or export the Site or the Materials in violation of United States export laws or regulations or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of any United States or foreign agency or authority and to assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required. You acknowledge and agree that the Materials are subject to the United States Export Administration Laws and Regulations and agree that none of the Materials or any direct product therefrom is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals or used for any prohibited purpose.
- Personal Use. The site is made available for your personal use on your own behalf.
- Children. Minors are not eligible to use the Site and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
- Copyrights. All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2012, RTG, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- Trademarks. RTG, LLC, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of RTG, LLC. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
RTG, LLC is not a law firm, and the employees of RTG, LLC are not acting as your attorney. RTG, LLC’s document service is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney.
RTG, LLC cannot provide legal advice and can only provide self-help services at your specific direction.
RTG, LLC is not permitted to engage in the practice of law. RTG, LLC is prohibited from providing any kind of advice, explanation, opinion, or recommendation to a consumer about possible legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms or strategies.
This site is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship, and by using RTG, LLC, no attorney-client relationship will be created with RTG, LLC. Instead, you are representing yourself in any legal matter you undertake through RTG, LLC’s document service.
RTG, LLC provides an online portal to give visitors a general understanding of the law, as well as to provide a manual software solution to individuals who choose to prepare their own legal documents. To that extent, the site publishes general information on legal issues commonly encountered.
RTG, LLC’s document service also includes a review of your answers for completeness, spelling and grammar, as well as internal consistency of names, addresses and the like. At no time do we review your answers for legal sufficiency, draw legal conclusions, provide legal advice or apply the law to the facts of your particular situation. RTG, LLC and its services are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney.
Although RTG, LLC takes every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on our website and documents are up-to-date and legally sufficient, the legal information on this site is not legal advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. Because the law changes rapidly, is different from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and is also subject to varying interpretations by different courts and certain government and administrative bodies, RTG, LLC cannot guarantee that all the information on the site is completely current. The law is a personal matter, and no general information like the kind RTG, LLC provides can fit every circumstance.
Therefore, if you need legal advice for your specific problem, or if your specific problem is too complex to be addressed by our tools, you should consult a licensed attorney in your area. Visitors to our site may obtain information regarding free or low cost representation through your state bar association or local legal aid office.
This site and some of the articles on this site contain links to other resources and businesses on the Internet. Those links are provided as citations and aids to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest, and are not intended to state or imply that RTG, LLC sponsors, is affiliated or associated with, guarantees, or is legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the links.
RTG, LLC is not responsible for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage related to your use of this site or any site linked to this site, whether from errors or omissions in the content of our site or any other linked sites, from the site being down or from any other use of the site. In short, your use of the site is at your own risk.
If for any reason you would like to OPT out and would like to not receive any information from RTG LLC , you may request this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or Calling directly 1-844-927-9276.